The mission of ‘Filmy Dangal-100 Hours Film Making Challenge’ is to promote Student filmmaking and eventually Student filmmakers with their own strategy and notion being presented to the masses through our platform.
The strapping deadline of 100 Hours emphasizes squarely on the filmmakers—highlighting their creativity and teamwork. While this vigorous time limit is not only placing an unusual restriction on the filmmakers but also underscoring the strong notion of performing action instead of speech.
Awards & Prizes
Best Film : Cash Rs. 21000/- , Trophy and Certificate
2nd Best Film : Cash Rs. 15000/-, Trophy and Certificate
3rd Best Film : Cash Rs. 11000/- , Trophy and Certificate
Consolation : Cash Rs. 7500/-, Trophy and Certificate ( 2 Prizes)
Individual Prizes : Trophies and Certificates.
Rules & Regulations
- The Challenge is open only for professional and Student Film makers.
- The Challenge is to write, shoot and edit a short film in 100 Hours, based on a specific theme allotted to the respective teams in the briefing email send to them after opening ceremony of our event.
- Teams registration will take place only via our official website. All teams must be registered before Wednesday 31st October 2021.
- By entering the Challenge, the entrant/team agrees to abide by all provisions in these rules and accept the decisions of the ‘Filmy Dangal-100 Hours Filmmaking Challenge’ and of the judges as final and binding in all respects.
- The ‘Filmy Dangal-100 Hours Filmmaking Challenge’’ reserves the right to disqualify any entrant/team who fails to comply with the rules, at its sole discretion.
- There is Entry Fee of Rs. 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred Only) for professional and Rs. 300/- for Student entering the challenge and all costs for production must be born by the Team. The Entry Fee can be deposit through Paytm/ Google Pay to our Mobile No. 9991489900 or Can be transfer to the Bank Account given below:
Sanskriti Media and Communication Productions
United Bank of India
Account No : 1546050001359
Branch : Hisar ( Haryana)
IFSC Code : UTBI0HSR784
- There is NO fee paid to the teams in any respect for the film entered, neither in part or full use of the film. Teams will receive the briefing via the email they used to register.
- Registration will be completed only after paid of Entry Fee.
- The ‘Filmy Dangal-100 Hours Film Making Challenge’ begins from 5th November 1200 PM to 6th August 04 PM and all the creative work must take part in that time period itself.
- The only pre-production parts permissible are the organizing of cast and crew, securing equipment and scouting for possible locations.
- The duration of finished film must be with the duration of 7-10 minutes.
- Films submitted to the ‘Filmy Dangal -100 Hours Film Making Challenge’ must have English subtitles if made in other languages apart from Hindi or English.
- All footage including animation and special effects must be created during the 100 Hours period.
- Pre-recorded music must be accompanied by the relevant signed clearance, or a proof that you have the rights to use it or a mention of the source of music must be there in the credits. The same rules apply to sound effects.
- Overall content of the movie, beyond that specified at the launch, is at the discretion of the participating teams.
- HIFF reserve the right to not screen any film that would attract an 18 certificate
- HIFF will hold all the rights of the Films submitted under “ Filmy Dangal-100 Hours Film Making Challenge”.
- HIFF reserves the right to screen the Film on any Channel or any platform without permission of Filmmaker or Film Making Team.
- Plate of ‘Filmi Dangal-100 Hours Film Making Challenge’ must be inserted in the beginning and in the end of each Film.
- Every Filmmakers or Team Must be submitted a declaration with the Film.
- Filmmakers must be submit the Complete Film through Sendspace, Google Drive or We Transfer Link only. Youtube Link will not be accepted.